Why You Want FishFink On Your Rig!
Do you REALLY like to spend all day staring at your rig when you go fishing, looking for that movement of the rod tip, signaling that a fish might be or is showing interest? How many times have you been fooled by that movement that it wasn’t a fish but some environmental condition such as wave, wind, current, or tidal action? Now you no longer have to watch your rod tip or be fooled when you are. Let FishFink monitor your rod tip for you.
Our patented technology discriminates between all environmental conditions and a fish showing the slightest interest in the bait. No other bite alarm or strike indicator has this capability. FishFink converts line stress and motion, rod deflection and vibration into electrical signals that are processed through a discrimination circuit. When the right combination of line stress and line rapid motion occurs, the discrimination circuit triggers the alarm to alert the angler.
This technology is what makes FishFink so unique, along with all it's other advantages!
Superior Design Features
- Fits all size rigs from heavy saltwater to light freshwater to ice fishing
- Works on all species of fish
- Extremely compact / weighs just
2.4 ounces (battery included)
- Quick and easy to set up and use
- Does not require any special rod holder
- Casting or reeling in fish can be done with alarm/indicator on rod
- Use from shore, docks, piers, boats
- Variable volume & tone controls
Benefits Of Use
- Precisely monitor every bite/strike
- Catch more fish
- Have more fun
- Never miss another bite/strike while teaching or helping the kids to fish
- Helps the beginner or novice fisherman learn to recognize a bite/strike
- User able to enjoy other tasks while fishing: taking in the view, reading, eating, sunbathing, talking with friends, not having to constantly monitor their rod